Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentines

Everyone has someone special in their lives. They can be someone as close as their family or even a secret admirer. Thinking about old times, I too have crushes with many girls buy never once attempted to take a step forward and be honest towards my feelings. It was a fantasy that was shared only with myself. I believe it was the lonely days of my life. I envied my friends who had awesome girlfriends and able to please them with jokes and memorable moments. However, I always knew that one day I might be able to see the moment of Love in my life. It's a day to look forward and experience. If I remembered correctly, here are the girls who passed through my life and moved on:

Dixie Ong
Diane Too
Wong Chu Wen 
Pamela
Hui Min

Evey girl in the above inspired me in various ways. I always looked up to them since they were of a different league of their own. I was small, young and aimless in life. I did not have an identity and route. Through my growing years, I played PC games, Football, Basketball and even Cycling. But, I only excel only at a certain moment. Those moments never came back after that. I began to let go of many things which I could spent hours, days, months or even years. I was growing up. When I look back, it was worth not going up and confession to these girls. Reason being, they were actually not special. I was just too ignorant and love sick. I did not see that the time I spent loving them secretly could be diverted into improving my self to be a better person. Now, I have a new dream and aim in life. I have to do well in my studies, get a good job, be confident and ultimately be in Japan to lead my life. It was a small dream but I realised that anything can be achieve as long as their is will, effort and guidance from the right people. 

Watching "

Kimi ni Todoke", it brought me back to those days. Days of ignorance and self-indulgence. Never had worries about money nor self-esteem. It was haven and the best times in my childhood. I was Love that made my youth days so interesting. Though I did not have an actual relationship, I am glad that I still get to spare that experience for someone special in the future. Someone who accepts me for who I am and Love me unconditionally. A girl who shares eternal love and trust with me till the ends of time.








1 comment:

  1. Reaching you. I like that anime.

    Anyway, I look forward myself to the day that I will be with a girl who (or mostly will) have a lot in common with me as well as love me just the way I am.

    So, those are the name of the girls you have seen and met but never confess too? Well, if they are I wouldn't know them.

    The best thing to do is keep doing what you are doing now, as well as not try to search for the girl that is right for you, because it will just keep alluding you.

    By the way, what are you going to do when you get to Japan?

    ReplyDelete