Monday, January 10, 2011

Meaning Behind Life

Being inspired by the littlest things in life is what makes me feel that it's worth the hardship. In ever individual's life, there is always a story to tell. That is what makes new people so interesting. The moment your story ends, it's the end of your life. As long as there is time on your side, create a story and remember that it's you that you are creating. Literature Girl a Japanese Anime Movie that tells a tale of a girl who loves stories and ate them like her diet. Her story involved a guy, Inoue, a talented writer who had a complicated past. His career began because of his childhood friend, Miu. He dedicated all his talent into a book telling a tale of his love towards a girl who he had looked up to. The story came into a complex scenario that revealed all the dark secrets Miu had. Despite appearing like a perfect girl, she was ugly on the inside. However, it was something that everyone had. It's the fear of being left all alone. Love and Companionship are important in everyone's life. It can make someone stronger and willed to live. Another lesson that the story revealed is the power to let go and move forward. Everyone has a road in life and it is what makes a future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. This is my Joshquinn (or Aquasakura if you only know be by my username). It took ahwile but I finally gotten around to replying to your blog

    I have the tendency to see my life as a TV show/book, particularly an Japanese animated show, Japanese graphic novel, and novel and I picture myself as the main character(and sometimes I seem my life as a video game I think). One day I want to stop thinking like that but you are right in that everyone has their own story. Sometimes are stories come together,. like are for instance.

    Also, I heard of this anime a couple of times. After reading your blog I want to see it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the first sentence of my comment did not come out right. I meant to say "Hi! This is Joshquinn" not "Hi. This is my Joshquinn". That sounded weird. o_O

    ReplyDelete