Saturday, January 15, 2011

Projects & People

Having the opportunity to be part of projects is an experience worth remembering. It enables me to work with various types of people who can either make you happy, stressed, angry, delighted or even surprised. How you deal with projects is important because a bad start will kill the mood and the motivation of your members. I have pretty much screwed up many projects with my ignorance and laziness. I should say that I was a pain in the next for my previous leaders. However, I now understand what it means to shoulder the responsibility of a leader. If you don't decide and take the first move, your reputation and drive will instantaneously be rendered useless. 

Dealing with projects is like dealing with people. If no attention is given to it, there will be no progress like how relationship is distant when interest is lost. Constant dedication and strong discipline are needed to pull the strings together. Those strings are the people who are part of the team, people who can either cause the team to crumble or rumble. If the right step are taken, the team will be highly motivated and enthusiastic. As a result, the team has cooperation and quality. It is something that is hard to achieve but necessary. That is what I managed to learn out of countless failures and hardship.   

No comments:

Post a Comment