Monday, January 24, 2011

The Chase

It's gonna be a stream of pain & stress. I have 5 subjects to study and the best part is that I am way back in time. In order to case up and keep up the pace, I can't even afford to waste a day. It would be dooms day if I did. Damn u Chinese New Year! I never felt this way for CNY. I wish that exams did have to fall during the CNY period. Well, guess life isn't always fair. Got to stay focused and strengthen my will because it's gonna be a really rough week that will test me physically & mentally. Gambahtei! 

Speaking of which, I just got inspired to keep on living with enthusiasm when I watched "Burlesque", acted by Christina Arguilera. It was a really inspiring and fun show that shows how strong a woman can be if she tries her best and stand for what she believes in. Having faith and confidence in yourselve is the most important thing to keep by your side especially when you are in a tough spot in life. Life can keep pushing you down but you can keep getting up if you try your very best. As long as you don't give up, you can achieve your wildest dreams. That movie made me realised that there is so much in life and I am glad that I am not attached yet. There are many awesome and beautiful women out there and having one now in Singapore is a complete waste of time. Comparing the 2 different worlds, Singaporean girls are like small girls rather than real women. Well, that what I see and believe. An awesome movie worth watching at least twice. 



1 comment:

  1. Hmm, seems like you having a busy time. I guess Singapore doesn't observe the Spring Festival (the actual name of the Chinese New Year), but from what I know it seems like both a Chinese, Hing Kong, and Vietnam holiday.

    As for the movie that's good you got motivated.

    ReplyDelete