Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Life

I realized that everyone has a life to live and a mind to decide. Everyone chooses their own friends and clicks. The people that surrounds them are the people who stick with them through thick and thin. However, you can't make everyone like you. It is easy to make a bad image by doing the wrong things. Sometimes, I wish I was that good myself. I have been a bad leader in terms of attitude and personality. 

But, people can change and I want that to happen to me as well. In order to change, actions have to be taken to improve one's self. I have to put in 100% effort to complete it perfectly. I managed to get a full grade for ICT and I know I can do it again. I have to learn to love myself before I can love others. Never have negative thoughts and always make my priority straight. Distraction is a challenge because it can come in any form so long as it drives you away for your main focus especially in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment